Search for Jobs >
Manage Past Applications >
Job Alerts and Talent Community >
For best results, please use Internet Explorer or Safari when searching for jobs.
Invent Your Future
A career at Battelle will challenge you to invent your future by working on life-changing projects and research, problem solving with and for our clients, and collaborating with exceptional colleagues—many of whom are world-renowned experts in their fields.
Since 1929, the employees of Battelle have dedicated themselves to furthering the purposes set forth in the Last Will and Testament of our founder, Gordon Battelle. His vision was inspired by the conviction that science, technology and the desire to “make inventions” could improve lives, make industry more competitive and change the world for the better.
At Battelle, you can expect to:
- Work side-by-side with intelligent people who are passionate about delivering excellence in science and technology through an unwavering commitment to integrity and innovation.
- Do inspiring work that solves some of the world's toughest challenges, with both government agencies and highly respected global commercial businesses.
- Balance your professional and personal life to ensure success inside and outside of work.
- Thrive in an organization that is strategically positioned for future growth and provides opportunities for personal and professional advancement.
- Be a part of an organization fully committed to volunteerism, that invests in and provides our expertise to philanthropic causes and education.
- Be recognized and rewarded for high performance through competitive compensation and benefit programs as well as meaningful employee recognition programs.
Battelle is an Equal Opportunity Employer.