2016 Chlorinated Conference
Palm Springs | May 22-26, 2016
The Tenth International Conference on Remediation of Chlorinated and Recalcitrant Compounds will be conducted May 22-26, 2016, in Palm Springs, California. Like the previous conferences in this series, it is presented and organized by Battelle. Sponsors include other leading organizations active in site remediation research and application.
Attending the Conference will be a worthwhile use of your time and resources. The Conference will provide a robust technical program as well as the opportunity to network with environmental professionals from around the world. Attendance is expected to be 1,500 to 1,700 scientists, engineers, regulators, and other environmental professionals representing universities, government site management and regulatory agencies, and R&D and manufacturing firms from more than 30 countries.
With the move of the Conference to Palm Springs, we've made a few changes in the program schedule. See the Schedule Overview for details.
Sunday, May 22
Monday-Thursday, May 23-26
- Plenary Session
- More than 1,000 platform talks and poster presentations scheduled in 72 specialized sessions
- 9 panel discussions on key topics
- 100+ exhibitors
- Student mixer (Monday evening)
- 4 short courses
- Multiple informal networking opportunities: daily continental breakfasts, morning and afternoon breaks, three lunches and refreshments during the two poster sessions.
See the following PDFs for additional program details:
- Program at a Glance lists the major topics and the sessions and panels under each, along with the schedule of platform and poster sessions and panels for each day.
- Presentations lists the titles and speakers for all presentations in each session and provides panelist names and scope descriptions.