Fourth International Symposium on Bioremediation and Sustainable Environmental Technologies
May 22-25, 2017 | Miami, Florida
The Fourth International Symposium on Bioremediation and Sustainable Environmental Technologies will be held May 22-25, 2017. The Conference headquarters hotel will once again be the Hyatt Regency Miami Hotel. Located at 400 SE Second Avenue on the scenic Riverwalk in the heart of bustling downtown Miami, the Hyatt overlooks the Miami River and Florida’s famed Biscayne Bay. It is conveniently located—near the Port of Miami, Bayside Marketplace and American Airlines Arena and 15 minutes from South Beach. The Hyatt is within easy walking distance of the nightlife, shopping, sports and other attractions that bring people to “America’s Riviera.”
The 2015 Bioremediation Symposium was attended by more than 700 scientists, engineers, regulators, site managers, and other environmental professionals, representing universities, government agencies, consultants and R&D and service firms from 25 countries.
The 2017 technical program will be organized into the following thematic tracks:
- Innovations in Bioremediation
- Bioremediation Implementation Practices
- Characterization and Remediation of Perfluorinated Compounds
- Biodegradation of Emerging Contaminants
- Application of Bioremediation to Complex Sites
- Advances in Natural Attenuation
- Advanced Tools for Assessing Bioremediation
- Characterization and Bioremediation of Upstream Oil and Gas Releases
- Managing Petroleum Hydrocarbon Sites
- Innovative Biological Approaches to Pollution Prevention and Waste Management
- Green and Sustainable Remediation (GSR)
- Sustainable Site Management Strategies
- Munitions Response
- Evaluating and Mitigating Vapor Intrusion
Details on sponsors, abstract submittal, short courses and exhibits will be added to this website as they become available.
- September 1, 2016: Exhibits go on sale.
- September 30, 2016: Abstracts are due.