Make your complex manufacturing simple.
Bring us your complex manufacturing challenges and we’ll make successful manufacturing a simple process. If you have a new build, we have the capability to take it from concept to assembly and prototyping to manufacturing. If you need a refurbishment, we have the skill to reverse engineer and find and resolve missing data to complete the manufacturing process.
We assemble and build everything from circuit cards to customized vehicles, electromechanical systems and autonomous sensors. We also specialize in custom requests, including medical devices, military-grade manufacturing and biochemical sensors. For example, we built a custom elastic payload launching sling for an aircraft.
Battelle manufacturing is built on our experienced and technically diverse team. Supported by Battelle's expertise and resources across a wide range of industries, we want to help you bring your idea to life with the best possible quality, while searching for cost savings that will help us give you the most competitive pricing.
Experience You Can Trust
Battelle has been manufacturing incredibly interesting and challenging products for over 17 years. Our talented team is made up of people from diverse manufacturing backgrounds, who provide the same high-caliber engineering and scientific talent that Battelle has built its reputation on. We will make sure that your product is done right the first time.
What really matters to your product and bottom line is our quality and reliability – 99.5% customer satisfaction (measured by customer returns).
Facilities & Certifications
- ISO 9001:2008, ISO 13485:2003, AS9100 rev. C, CGMP compliant, VPP
- 65,000 square feet of manufacturing, test and inspection
- ESD S20.20 certified production area
- Class 10,000/ISO 7 clean room
- Integrated electronic enterprise resource planning and quality management systems
- Field support and training facilities
Quality & Testing
- Quality Culture & Systems
- Full complement of traditional physical inspection tools
- 3D automated high magnification optical and touch probe inspection
- Custom and standard test equipment
- Thermotron environmental chambers
- Vibration testing
- Wire harness inspection and test
- Learn more
- Check out these case studies for examples of past projects and our methodology for solving challenges.