Careers at Battelle Cyber Innovations
Work With a World-Class Team & Resources
Join a world-class team of cyber scientists and engineers taking on the world’s toughest cyber challenges to keep our country and those defending it safe. Why? Because solving real problems makes a real difference.
We Want You. Here’s What We Do.
We’re trusted by elite government clients to solve some of the world’s most perplexing cyber challenges, and are always looking for new, creative ideas and approaches.
From research to development to operational deployment, we provide focused expertise and solutions to develop rapid prototypes and advanced technological solutions for special mission deployment. Instead of providing solutions to every cybersecurity challenge, we apply our very unique capabilities in cyber software and embedded systems – specifically at the intersection of those two domains – to custom projects from silicon though worldwide networks.
Battelle continuously invests in industry-leading facilities, tools, staff development and internal R&D. Our Cyber Innovations group specifically works to invent and advance innovative tools and technologies in anticipation of future cyber threats and to attract and keep the industry’s best talent.
We know our people are our strongest asset. A Cyber career at Battelle means:
- Opportunities to learn from and collaborate with world-class cyber experts and scientists and engineers from nearly every discipline
- Formal and informal mentorship, training and development including conference attendance and presentations
- Varied, engaging work paired with autonomy and solution ownership
- Unmatched opportunities to do internal, original work – freedom and funding to innovate
- State-of-the-art facilities, including unique and comprehensive hardware and software research labs
- Organizational stability and competitive compensation
- Tuition reimbursement
- Participation in a formal new hire training program led by industry-leading cyber security experts
- Collaborative, open office space and relaxed dress code
- Opportunities for fun, engaging activities with your teammates
- Flex scheduling
- Free parking and on-site gym
- Donation matching and support of next-generation cyber education activities
- Working with a truly talented, collaborative team
If you’re looking for the perks of a start-up, the benefits of a large independent company and chance to do work that really matters, Battelle is the place for you.
Send me more information about Cyber at Battelle – including new challenges, news and career opportunities.