How It Works
Battelle WayFinder™ QI Dashboard uses advanced analytics and visualization tools to make quality indicator data easy to understand and use. With WayFinder, you can:
- Analyze performance trends and make concrete hospital improvement plans
- Set hospital performance benchmarks and measure progress towards quality goals
- Easily compare your hospital’s performance against peers in your system, state and nationwide
- Predict your performance and take proactive steps to improve patient outcomes and financial returns
- Identify specific patients who experienced adverse events within your system, and whether they were at high or low risk for experiencing the event based on their characteristics
- Develop plans for risk stratification for patients to help avoid adverse events before they occur
Key Features & Reports
AHRQ Quality Indicator Reports
Monitor performance on quality indicators including IQI, PSI, PDI, NQI and PQI.
Charts & Data Export
Export data and charts to share and store important and informative performance results.
View quarterly trends of patients at risk, observed cases, predicted cases, and preventable cases.
Snapshots of information and insight are provided as preventability indices and ranks; CMS dollars at risk; quality indicator-specific estimates of observes; expected, predicted and preventable rates for adverse events; days of care and costs and associated performance scores.
Data for Root Cause Analysis
Identify the events with the lowest associated risk for adverse outcomes and the data that supports root cause analysis.
Logic trees provide actionable information on patient adverse event population characteristics, such as primary diagnosis, on the measure-specific pages. These analyses will help stratify your patients at risk of experiencing harm, helping your teams to provide additional care to avoid adverse events and their associated costs.