REBS rapidly and accurately detects, identifies and enumerates particulates and microbiological contaminants without the need for expensive reagents and other consumables. It permits secondary identification confirmation using the original test sample due to the fact that it is non-destructive.
REBS can be configured to identify environmental or liquid samples, providing a highly flexible contaminant microbial detection and identification platform. It has demonstrated identification performance with contaminants such as bacteria, fungus, molds, yeasts and endotoxins. REBS offers an integrated quality assurance solution for your operations.
- Perform rapid detection, identification, and enumeration without the need to culture
- Detect single microbiological contaminants with spectroscopic identification
- Phenotypically identify contaminants by analyzing molecular bonding within materials
- Provide compatibility with many viability stain protocols
- Provide non-destructive results, enabling secondary identification confirmation
- Deliver automated detection, identification, and enumeration results reporting
- Mean time between failures ~ 10,000 hours
Get integrated biodetection and bioidentification in minutes.*