Battelle World Detergent Program
How do you stay ahead of the competition in the ever-changing world market for detergents? It helps to know what’s happening now.
Battelle’s World Detergent Program provides clear data to drive formulation and product innovation. We give you cost-effective, accurate and timely data about new formulations, products and presentations in the global marketplace so you can make effective development decisions.
What are the biggest trends in the industry, what is driving them and where might the detergent market be going in the future? Battelle World Detergent Program membership gives detergent and household product manufacturers, raw materials suppliers and appliance manufacturers the information they need to make strategic product decisions.
Need clear data for your development decisions?
Battelle’s multidisciplinary team of chemical engineers, chemists and market research experts analyze more than 260 individual products annually to provide the most comprehensive picture of industry trends available.
Products: Household Detergents
- Heavy-duty powders (regular, compact; standard and color)
- Heavy-duty detergent tablets
- Heavy-duty liquids (regular, concentrated) and capsules (standard and color)
- Fine fabric detergents (powders, liquids)
- Hand wash (soap bars, syndet bars, pastes)
- Fabric softeners (liquids, sheets)
- Hand dishwashing (liquids, paste, gels)
- Automatic dishwashing (liquids, paste, gels, powders, tablets)
- Hard-surface cleaners (all purpose, special purpose)
- Lavatory care (toilet bowl cleaner, bowl- or cistern- cleaning blocks)
- Stain and odor removers – Bleaches (liquids, solids) – Dry-cleaning kits
In order to reconstruct in weight percentage, Battelle’s household detergent studies quantitatively determine and examine these major and minor ingredients:
- Builders and fillers
- Bleaching systems
- Complexing agents
- Foam control agents
You’ll receive timely, accurate chemical analyses, as well as access to Battelle’s renowned technical expertise, so you can make more informed and profitable manufacturing and marketing decisions.
Because subscribing product companies, formulators and ingredient suppliers also rely on Battelle’s analytics and insight, these studies let you participate in the shared study costs, making our World Detergent Program more economical than any single-study investment.
As a subscriber, you receive full access to global findings including:
- Regular analyses of products from companies who produce multinational, private label and generic detergent formulations and products sold in Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific and Latin American
- First-warning chemical analyses of major new product introductions
- Summary presentations and ad hoc meetings with other subscribers sharing similar interests
- Updates on analytical developments
- Access to Battelle’s renowned technical expertise