Navy Seaport Enhanced (SeaPort-e)
The SeaPort-e (SeaPort Enhanced) is a Multiple Award task order contract that provides engineering, technical and programmatic support services that span the entire spectrum of mission areas of the various users. Authorized users include all warranted
contracting officers of Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA), Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR), Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command (SPAWAR), Naval Supply Systems Command (NAVSUP), Military Sealift Command, Strategic Systems Program (SSP), Naval
Facilities Engineering Command (NAVFAC), Office of Naval Research, and the US Marine Corps. SeaPort-e is the mandatory contract vehicle for the Virtual SYSCOM for engineering, program management, and financial management services. Limited support
is provided to other DoD, non DoD, or Joint agencies for work that is integrally related to product areas, programs, or missions assigned to these activities.
Battelle’s contract covers all geographic zones and core areas that cover the range of technical skills over the entire lifecycle of a warfighting capability including:
- Research, technology development, concept, design and demonstration required to introduce transformational technologies into new or existing surface, undersea and strategic warfighting capabilities.
- Prototyping and fabrication.
- Test and evaluation.
- Certification, deployment, life cycle sustainment, operation and maintenance.
- Improvement, modernization, and overhaul.
- Demilitarization and disposal.
Battelle has implemented quality control processes and procedures to ensure the quality of the products we deliver to our clients. These processes and procedures effectively reduce development risks through the timely identification and correction of
technical and programmatic issues.
Our key quality control activities include:
- Technical Team Review and Risk Assessment
- Structured Product Development Processes
- Monthly Program Management Reviews
- Financial Tracking and Earned Value Management
- Project "Hot Washes" to capture lessons learned and process improvements
Contract Number: N000178-14-D-7640
Program Ceiling: Unspecified
Available Order Type: CPFF, CPIF, FFP, FPIF
Fee: No fee to authorized users
Completive Procurement: to 2400+ large (15%) and small (85%) business primes. The contract covers 22 functional areas and 7 geographical zones preserving the local vendor base.
|Battelle SeaPort-e Teammates and Functional Areas|
|Task Order Number|