Battelle’s in-depth knowledge of the rail industry and proven track record in safety-critical design and complex analytics consistently makes us the first choice to address pressing challenges. We provide proven solutions that meet the demands for increased scrutiny on safety due to rail accidents, the evolving technology of advanced train control systems and the performance-based safety rules issued by the Federal Railroad Administration (FRA) and Federal Transit Administration (FTA).
Cities transit authorities depend on assessors to help them design and implement new rail safety policies to keep commuters safe. That’s where Battelle comes in.
Learn how Battelle can solve your rail-safety challenges.
Contact one of our experts today to learn more.
Battelle has more than 40 years of experience in the rail safety industry with an unblemished safety record. We also have international certification to help solve rail safety challenges outside of the U.S.Our services include:
- Signaling and train control product design and development
- Detailed, client-focused qualitative and quantitative analyses
- Independent safety assessments
- Program planning, execution and assessment for system safety programs and certifications
- Detailed analysis of relays, signals and other safety-critical equipment
- Crashworthiness analysis
- Vibration and shock testing
- Positive Train Control (PTC) safety support
- Human factors engineering and analysis
- System integration verification and validation
We can provide objective, independent assessment to help you reduce your risks, protect your freight and passengers and comply with new government regulations.