Our Human Centric Design Team
We consider ourselves fortunate to have some of the brightest and most creative minds walking our hallways and working in our labs.
Senior Research Scientist, Certified Usability Analyst
“My work is most rewarding whenever I discover a new truth that leads to someone’s life being improved in a meaningful way.”
About GrantAs a Principal Research Scientist and a Certified Usability Analyst, Grant Leffingwell supports human factors (HF) research and development programs for government, healthcare and commercial industries. He understand how users cognitively and practically interact with technology, in particular with medical systems, drug delivery devices and software interfaces.
Grant applies this knowledge to assist in the design, development and human performance evaluation (testing) of devices and interfaces, including formative and summative human factors studies, often conducting these efforts in the context of stringent regulations and quality engineering systems. To do this, he works closely with clients, stakeholders and other HF experts and testing facilities, and coordinates with engineers from many disciplines to ensure proper HF implementation in their solutions.
Certifications & Specialized Training
- Bloodborne Pathogens Certification - Battelle
- Certified Usability Analyst - Certification #2007-1431
- Human Subjects Protection - CITI Human Subjects Research Certification
- Human Subjects Protection Training - Battelle
- Regulatory Affairs Certification
- Regulatory Affairs Training
- A.A.S. - Technical Communication - Columbus State
- College of Mathematical and Physical Sciences - The Ohio State University
Affiliations & Associations
- Regulatory Affairs Professional Society - Member
- User Experience Professionals Association - Member