The 2021 Combined Conference will be another outstanding opportunity for the environmental remediation community to meet, learn, and network. Conference participants include representatives from academia, state and federal government agencies, consulting firms, research organizations, and industries from around the world.
The technical scope of the combined Conference will provide a comprehensive update on recent developments and innovations to assess, remediate, and manage contaminated sites using a wide range of biological, chemical, and physical tools and technologies.
The technical program will be conducted Monday–Thursday, June 28-July 1. Short courses will be conducted on Sunday, June 27, and Tuesday afternoon, June 29. The breadth and depth of the technical program, combined with daily opportunities to meet and engage with other environmental professionals at meals and receptions, will make participation in the Conference a valuable investment for you and your organization.
- Steve Rosansky, PE (Battelle)
- Rick Wice, PG (Battelle)
Technical Steering Committee
- David Becker, PG (USACE)
- Carlotta Cellucci, RG (NAVFAC)
- Rick Cramer, PG (Burns and McDonnell)
- Catalina Espino Devine, PE (Chevron)
- Damon DeYoung, PG (Battelle)
- David Freedman, Ph.D. (Clemson University)
- Rick Gillespie (Regenesis)
- Stephen Koenigsberg, Ph.D. (EN Rx)
- Kate Kucharzyk, Ph.D. (Battelle)
- Michael Meyer, MS, RG, LEG, LHG (Battelle)
- Charles Newell, Ph.D., PE (GSI Environmental)
- Patty Reyes (ITRC)
- John Simon (Nathan Associates)
Closing Reception Sponsors
The organizations seen to the right are contributing financial support for the Closing reception.