Abstracts are due September 9, 2019.
See the Abstract Specifications and Submittal page for information on preparing and submitting abstracts. The program will be developed based on the abstract review conducted by the Program Committee and the session chairs.
The technical program will be conducted Monday through Thursday, June 1-June 4, 2020, with platform session breakouts and panel discussions during the day and poster receptions on Monday and Wednesday evenings. Short Courses will be conducted all-day on Sunday, May 31, and Tuesday afternoon, June 2.
The breadth and depth of the technical program, combined with daily opportunities to meet and engage with other environmental professionals at meals and receptions, will make participation in the Conference a valuable investment for you and your organization.
The Preliminary Program brochure will be posted at this website in January 2020 and will provide details on the session schedule and a list of the platform and poster presentations in each session.
The platform and poster sessions will be organized around the following major themes. Examples of anticipated presentation topics under each theme are listed in the Technical Program Scope.
Technical Program Major Themes
- Remediation Technology Innovations
- Assessing Remediation Effectiveness
- Green and Sustainable Remediation
- Addressing Challenging Site Conditions
- Fractured Rock and Complex Geology
- Petroleum and Heavy Hydrocarbon Site Strategies
- Emerging Contaminants
- Vapor Intrusion
- Characterization, Fate, and Transport
- Advanced Diagnostic Tools
- Technology Transfer and Stakeholder Communications
- International Environmental Remediation Markets
Closing Reception Sponsors
The organizations seen to the right are contributing financial support for the Closing reception.
- Steve Rosansky, PE (Battelle)
- Rick Wice, PG (Battelle)
Technical Steering Committee
- David Becker, PG (USACE)
- Carlotta Cellucci, RG (NAVFAC)
- Rick Cramer, PG (Burns and McDonnell)
- Catalina Espino Devine, PE (Chevron)
- Damon DeYoung, PG (Battelle)
- Linda Fiedler (USEPA)
- David Freedman, Ph.D. (Clemson University)
- Rick Gillespie (Regenesis)
- Stephen Koenigsberg, Ph.D. (EN Rx)
- Michael Meyer, MS, RG, LEG, LHG (Battelle)
- Charles Newell, Ph.D., PE (GSI Environmental)
- Patty Reyes (ITRC)
- John Simon (Nathan Associates)