Battelle is proud to be part of the 25th annual meeting of the Society for Research on Nicotine and Tobacco. SRNT is a professional association that supports those working across disciplines in the field of nicotine and tobacco research.
Let Battelle's Public Health Center for Tobacco Research support your tobacco and nicotine studies.
Join us at Booth #7 to learn more about how we can help you. Schedule a time to talk with one of our experts in our booth.
Our services include:
- Characterization of physical and chemical attributes of tobacco product in state-of-the-art laboratories
- User studies to understand tobacco and nicotine knowledge, attitudes, beliefs and consumer choices
- Analytical chemistry studies to characterize main- and side-stream product emissions
- Smoking user topography studies to better understand tobacco use behavior
- Clinical pharmacology studies to understand impact of nicotine on pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics
- Human exposure studies to measure toxicant exposure and product emissions
- Dependence and withdrawal studies to characterize addiction liability