NACE International’s Corrosion Conference & Expo
is the world’s largest event for the prevention and mitigation of corrosion and welcomes more than 6,000 corrosion professionals from around the globe each year.
at Booth #2518
to learn more about how we can help your product stand up against corrosion.
We know corrosion—whether it’s process-related or environmentally, chemically or microbially induced. For more than 50 years, we have helped companies understand and mitigate corrosion risks for a broad range of government, consumer and industrial products.
From paints to pipelines to electronic components, we can help you:
- Understand and predict how well your product will stand up to corrosion under different environmental conditions and use cases
- Quantify your corrosion risks and predict product life and warranty claims
- Evaluate the corrosion resistance provided by different materials, coatings and product design choices for development of more corrosion-resistant products
- Recognize and mitigate the factors leading to corrosion-related product failure
- Develop novel coatings, additives or materials to detect, prevent or inhibit corrosion