Through a unique relationship with the Ohio Health Association, Battelle created an innovative analytics solution designed at helping hospital systems leverage data to drive performance improvements. In this white paper, you’ll learn how this solution, named WayFinder™, is being used to drive quality improvement at the hospital, hospital system, and association levels.
Download the white paper, and learn:
- The 4 critical characteristics of effectively Quality Indicator data
- An introduction to the WayFinder Q.I. Dashboard —a cloud-based analytics tool that organizes, displays, and analyzes Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ), CMS and other quality indicators.
- How the Ohio Health Association (OHA) implemented WayFinder across their network to deliver appropriate data visibility to key decision makers across the OHA organization.
- How WayFinder helped the OHA calculate the cost savings from improved performance on quality, safety, and readmission measures.
- 2 key lessons learned from implementing the WayFinder Dashboard within the OHA.
Sounds good. Send me the white paper
GET THE DELIVERING ON THE PROMISE OF HOSPITAL QUALITY INDICATORS WHITE PAPER
To get access to our white paper, simply fill out the brief form below. You’ll be given immediate access to the content, as well as have a copy sent directly to your inbox.