The Battelle Health and Analytics team frequently publishes peer-reviewed research as well as trade articles highlighting their work. Here are some notable recent publications.
- Final Human Factors Guidance Clarifies FDA Expectations For Medtech Manufacturers Med Device Online (Grant Leffingwell)
- Does Digital Ad Exposure Influence Information-Seeking Behavior Online? Evidence From the 2012 Tips From Former Smokers National Tobacco Prevention Campaign Journal of Medical Internet Research (Kim, A; Hansen, H; Duke, J; Davis, K;Alexander, R; Rowland A; Mitchko J)
- Factors associated with early pregnancy smoking status among low-income smokers. Maternal and Child Health Journal (Coleman-Cowger, V.H.; Koszowski, B.; Rosenberry, Z.R.; Terplan, M.)
- Real-Time Measurement of Electronic Cigarette Aerosol Size Distribution and Metals Content Analysis. Nicotine & Tobacco Research (Mikheev, VB; Brinkman, MC; Granville CA; Gordon, SM; Clark, PI)
- Reasons for Electronic Nicotine Delivery System use and smoking abstinence at 6 months: a descriptive study of callers to employer and health plan-sponsored quitlines. Tobacco Control (Vickerman, KA; Schauer, GL; Malarcher, AM; Zhang L; Mowery, P; Nash, CM)
- Correlation between antimicrobial resistance in Escherichia coli infections in hospitalized patients and rates of inpatient prescriptions for selected antimicrobial agents, Department of Defense hospitals Medical Surveillance Monthly Report: Defense Health Agency (Spencer, JR; Milburn, EK; Chukeuma, U)
- Concepts of Operations (CONOPS) for Biodosimetry Tools Employed in Operational Environments Health Physics: The Radiation Safety Journal (Milner, EE; Daxon, EG; Anastasio, MT; Nesler, JT; Miller, RL; Blakely, WF)