Protection and restoring what matters most.
At Battelle, we believe that economic growth and environmental protection can go hand in hand. When you need to understand the environmental, human health and economic impact of critical decisions, Battelle is your trusted source for objective, independent solutions. Our cross-disciplinary environmental service teams develop and apply innovative, cost-effective methods and technologies to protect human health and the environment and restore value to our greatest natural resources.
- Natural Resource Assessment and Monitoring: Accurately detect, quantify and characterize changes in the environment with Battelle’s integrated assessment, monitoring and information management services.
- Air Quality and Regulatory Compliance: Meet indoor and ambient air quality regulations. Our government and industry clients rely on us to analyze both ambient and indoor air quality and develop solutions that are effective, affordable and viable in the real world.
- Water Systems & Water Infrastructure Management: Develop practical, sustainable solutions for water treatment, use and reuse, transport and storage. Battelle applies industry-leading experience in environmental science and process engineering to deliver real-world answers for water management, wastewater recovery, and infrastructure protection.
- Environmental Remediation: Evaluate, select, develop and implement effective, balanced solutions for complex environmental challenges. Battelle uses industry-leading analytics and technology to clarify complex restoration challenges and develop integrated, cross-disciplinary solutions.
- Analytical Lab Services: Collect cost-effective, highly defensible data to measure Persistent Organic Pollutants (POPs) and other contaminants. From water, soils and sediments to biological tissues, we have extensive experience in evaluating environmental parameters for both private industry and government agencies, such as the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and U.S. Army Corps of Engineers.
- Geological Characterization, Storage and Modeling: Apply a full range of solutions to assist government and commercial clients with managing geological resources, including assessing potential operational impacts on sub-surface geological structures, to maximize profit and ensure sustainability.