As a reminder before your appointment:
Bring a Photo ID
- All participants are required to bring an ID with them. If you are a non-US citizen, you will need to present proof of residency as part of the registration process.
Arrive 15 Minutes Early
- Please arrive 15 minutes early. You will need to complete a registration process before your appointment time.
- If you have questions regarding your study appointment time and reimbursement, or if you need to reschedule an appointment, please call the number of the recruiting agency through which you were contacted. For other inquiries, you can reach the uLab at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don't Forget Necessary Items
- If you normally wear glasses to read, please make sure to bring them with you to your visit. Don't forget to bring any items requested by the recruiter, such as medication.
Arriving at the Battelle uLAB for your appointment:
- Please park at the front of the building in the parking spaces designated for the
- Handicap parking and ramp access is located on the left side of the building
- Recording devices (such as a cell phone, laptop, camera, iPod, mp3 player, etc.) will need to be stored in your car or checked in at the front desk upon your arrival
- Please use the courtesy phone located inside the entrance to alert the staff that you have an appointment
- If you need someone to accompany you, like a spouse or caregiver, please let us know in advance so we can arrange visitor access for them as well