Testing & Evaluation
At Battelle, you can count on us to take care of everything. We offer a full range of testing and evaluation services throughout the design and development process, from formative user research to summative studies. Let Battelle help you make sure your final product is ready for market release or FDA submission.
We Provide Customized Testing and Evaluation Services
Battelle can provide scalable testing and evaluation services at any stage of product development. From early formative design evaluations to complex summative testing we design and execute studies that fit your project needs. We generate reports
that inform design decisions and efficiently integrate into your business and submission needs.
The Fastest Path to Regulatory Approval
Battelle’s Human Centric Design experts provide reliable, trusted results for human factors studies. Our testing and evaluation process identifies potential safety and usability risks and outlines clear, understandable recommendations for improvement. We evaluate all kinds of products, from software applications to complex medical devices and combination products. Our experienced human factors team can help you navigate the necessary regulatory inputs to avoid unwelcome surprises and find the fastest path to regulatory approval.
Our Testing & Evaluation Services
- Studies conducted according to the FDA guidelines for medical device development
- Domestic and international studies
- Study design and protocol development
- Specific population recruiting and scheduling
- Data collection, statistical analysis and reporting
- Software usability testing and mobile testing with remote access
- Internal Institutional Review Board (IRB) review
- Ergonomic measurement
- Formative testing
- Focus groups
- Heuristic evaluation
- Expert reviews
- Co-development and participatory research
- Human performance testing
- Summative testing
- Risk management/safety testing
- Simulated use environment testing
Battelle has on-demand access to user labs and simulation sites across the nation, including our own on-site user research lab. In addition to conducting lab-based research, we also have conducted contextual and ethnographic research in homes and clinical environments around the world.
- United Kingdom