Catch Stephanie Domas, Lead Security Engineer for Battelle DeviceSecure® Services, at the 2017 MedTech Intelligence Medical Device Cybersecurity Conference
. This conference brings together medical device manufacturers and cybersecurity experts to discuss practical steps that manufacturers can take to mitigate cybersecurity risks.
Designing Secure Products
Thursday, March 23
12:45 to 2:30 p.m.
This session will explore:
- How secure can devices be?
- The challenge of balancing connectivity and accessibility against security and privacy
- What is secure product design?
- Technically secure products
- Human factors and use issues
- Risks with connected devices (cybersecurity compensating controls)
- Coordinating cybersecurity considerations with the overall design process
- Software updates
- Cloud storage