Environment of constant discovery.
Over the past 80 years, Battelle has defined a set of core principles that guide how we do business with our suppliers:
- A passion for mission
- Integrity and responsible stewardship of the public trust
- Personal and collective responsibility for safety and security
- Innovation balanced with disciplined execution
- Teamwork blended with individual initiative
- Intense competition of ideas with respect for individuals
- An environment of respect and dignity
- A high-quality, motivated workforce with diverse ideas, skills, and backgrounds
- A culture that rewards and recognizes performance
- A commitment to collective success
We expect our teams to deliver outstanding results that meet our clients’ critical needs; to serve with distinction – effectively, efficiently, and in full compliance with regulatory and client expectations; and to set an example of outstanding corporate citizenship and community service.
We consider potential partners in large measure based upon the following criteria:
- Technical capabilities
- Match of their goods/services to our customer needs
- Past performance
- Quality management systems
- Security control
- Financial stability
Get in Touch
Battelle often forms teaming arrangements with other companies on the GSA Federal Supply Schedule. Battelle and one or more GSA Schedule contractors can work together to compete for projects that we might not qualify for individually. The client benefits by being able to purchase a total solution and avoid having a number of different contract vehicles with disparate contractors. See the Contract Vehicles page for more information.
If you are a small or disadvantaged business, we encourage you to register in Battelle's Supplier Portal. Battelle is always looking for new business relationships in this area.
For large companies and prime contractors, or firms interested in teaming arrangements, please go to our Supplier Registration portal.
Contact us today by submitting a business inquiry.Contact Us