Abstracts were due August 31, 2017. Due to the outstanding response to the Call for Abstracts, we are at program capacity. Therefore, no new abstracts are being accepted for review. Our thanks to everyone who submitted an abstract.
Author & Speaker Information
|Information Sheets - PLEASE READ
||Platform Info Sheet
||Poster Info Sheet
|Upcoming Due Dates
- February 23: Conference and Short Course registration fee discounts expire.
- February 28: Updated Abstracts are due.
- March 16: Last day to withdraw a presentation or change a presenter to be listed in the Final Program. Send an email explaining the change to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- March 16: Biosketch Forms are due. Platform presenters only.
- March 15 (Hilton) & March 22 (Renaissance): Group hotel rates expire. Book your room as soon as possible. Room blocks may have sold out before that date.
- March 28: PowerPoint® files are due. Platform presenters only.
- April 16: Proceedings papers are due.
|Other Important Reminders
- Registration Requirement. All presenters, session chairs, and panelists are expected to register before the Conference and pay the technical-program registration fees. No financial assistance is available to support registration or other costs of attending the Conference.
- "Co-presenters" will not be permitted. Each presentation is to be given by one person, and all correspondence will be sent to that person.
- Visas. If you will require a visa to travel to the U.S., please begin the visa application process immediately; the placement email you received should serve to document your scheduled appearance at the Conference.
- Presentation Content Approval. If additional approvals are required (management, coauthor, client, or other) to give the presentation and/or to have the materials included in the proceedings, request such approvals as soon as possible.
Session Chair Information
Review the Session Chair Information sheet for general information about chairing your session.