Abstracts are due August 31, 2021. See the Abstract Specifications and Submittal page for additional information.
Session Chair Information
Author & Speaker Information
Platform Presenters Poster Presenters
Upcoming Due Dates
- August 31, 2021: Abstracts due.
Other Important Reminders
- Registration Requirement. All presenters, session chairs, and panelists are expected to register before the Conference and pay the technical-program registration fees. No financial assistance is available to support registration or other costs of attending the Conference.
- "Co-presenters" not permitted. Each presentation is to be given by one person, and all correspondence will be sent to that person.
- Visas. If you require a visa to travel to the U.S., please begin the visa application process immediately; the placement email you received should serve to document your scheduled appearance at the Conference. Please contact the Conference Office (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you require additional documentation.
- Presentation Content Approval. If additional approvals are required (management, coauthor, client, or other) to give the presentation and/or to have the materials included in the proceedings, request such approvals as soon as possible.