Abstracts were due September 9, 2019. Due to the outstanding response to the Call for Abstracts, we are at program capacity. Therefore, no new abstracts are being accepted for review. Our thanks to everyone who submitted an abstract.
Session Chair Information
Review the Session Chair Information sheet for general information about chairing your session.
Author & Speaker Information
Platform Presenters Poster Presenters
Platform Info Sheet Poster Info Sheet
Upcoming Due Dates
- March 23: Updated Abstracts due.
- March 30: Conference registration fee discounts expire.
- April 24: Last day to withdraw a presentation or change a presenter to be listed in the Final Program. Send an email explaining the change to email@example.com.
- May 8: (Platforms Only) Biosketch Forms due.
- May 8 (Hotel Eastlund) & May 15 (Hyatt Portland): Group hotel rates expire. Book your room as soon as possible. Room blocks may have sold out before that date.
- May 11 (Platforms Only): PowerPoint® files due.
Other Important Reminders
- Registration Requirement. All presenters, session chairs, and panelists are expected to register before the Conference and pay the technical-program registration fees. No financial assistance is available to support registration or other costs of attending the Conference.
- "Co-presenters" not permitted. Each presentation is to be given by one person, and all correspondence will be sent to that person.
- Visas. If you require a visa to travel to the U.S., please begin the visa application process immediately; the placement email you received should serve to document your scheduled appearance at the Conference. Please contact the Conference Office (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you require additional documentation.
- Presentation Content Approval. If additional approvals are required (management, coauthor, client, or other) to give the presentation and/or to have the materials included in the proceedings, request such approvals as soon as possible.