Battelle is a beacon for leading scientists and technologists – brilliant thinkers and doers who are excited by the work they do to solve our clients’ greatest challenges. As a retiree, you have made your mark within Battelle’s long
history, tackling projects others couldn’t or wouldn’t. With that spirit, it’s only natural you’d want to stay involved during your retirement. Here are some key areas of interest for our retirees:
For information related to retiree benefits please visit:
- Pension Service Center - View pension information and make changes.
- Vanguard Website - View Savings Plan/401(k) information and benefits.
- Retiree Medical, Dental and Basic Life Insurance
- Contact Battelle Benefits: email@example.com or 614.424.6350
Charitable Giving through Battelle
Giving back has been at the heart of Battelle since the company was founded in 1929. We are a nonprofit charitable trust guided by Gordon Battelle’s founding mission to reinvest a healthy share of our proceeds to “do the greatest good for
As a retiree, you are able to continue to live Gordon Battelle’s legacy every day through our year-round giving commitment. Battelle matches retirees’ contributions dollar for dollar – doubling the positive impact we make together.
You can visit the charitable giving site and contribute in one of two ways:
- make a one-time contribution by credit card
- request a match to a previously made gift
If you have any questions about accessing the Always Giving site as a retiree, you can contact CyberGrants Customer service at 1-877-369-0740 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Effective October 1, 2015, automatic pension deductions will no longer be offered.