STEM Learning Networks
Sharing Best Practices and Maximizing Nationwide Impact
State-based STEM networks connect the best STEM schools, educators and teachers to each other, so they can share best practices and maximize their nationwide impact.
Battelle created and manages two state STEM networks:
- Ohio STEM Learning Network (OSLN): OSLN is more than a network that only assists in starting up STEM schools. OSLN has evolved to a network that leverages existing STEM schools and programs to spread effective practices and tools across the state and the nation. Learn more
- Tennessee STEM Innovation Network (TSIN): The Tennessee STEM Innovation Network is committed to helping the State of Tennessee inspire and train the next generation of innovative leaders. Learn More
We also created and manage a national network:
- STEMx: The STEMx™ network is a multi-state STEM network developed for states, by states. This grassroots movement provides an accessible platform to share, analyze and disseminate quality STEM education tools to transform education and increase student achievement. Learn more
Thanks in part to support from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Battelle continues to provide guidance and funding to grow network infrastructures across the country, including established networks in North Carolina and Washington and emerging networks in Colorado and Kentucky.
Check out Our Detailed E-books
To learn about our programs in detail, read our free digital e-books. Just enter your email address and you’ll be instantly emailed a link to the book you requested.
- New school start up
- STEM school teacher development program
- College Ready Math
- College Ready Literacy
- Innovative Leaders Institute