Air Quality Solutions
Clear Answers for
For more than 45 years, government agencies and private companies have trusted Battelle to help them understand complex air quality issues and make effective, science-based decisions. Our team brings together extensive expertise in air quality program design and management, field data collection, bench-scale investigations, analytical chemistry, modeling, data analytics, quality assurance and outreach.
Unique Solutions for A Unique Challenge
Our Air Quality Capabilities Include:
- Characterize emissions from natural and industrial processes
- Quantify a variety of ambient and indoor pollutants with low detection limits
- Assess, improve and manage air quality monitoring programs
- Develop and evaluate the performance of air monitoring methods and technologies
- Model the transport of pollutants through the environment and predict pollutant exposures
- Build capacity of air monitoring management programs
- Assess risks to human health from exposure to airborne pollutants
- Communicate exposure risks and mitigation decisions to stakeholders
PFAS Case Study
Ian MacGregorProject ManagerIan specializes in analytical chemistry and the application of air quality measurement technologies to provide solutions to government and commercial clients.
Douglas TurnerEnvironmental Scientist
Doug is an air quality expert supporting ambient air pollutant monitoring measurement networks, specializing in sampling methods and protocols, field and laboratory instrumental analysis, data analysis and reduction, quality assurance program development and assessment, and training.
Battelle is leading new discoveries that will help assess, destroy or degrade PFAS. We have a mission to bring scientific PFAS solutions government and industry for the benefit of society.
Complex sediment management challenges require complex answers. Battelle has the expertise you need to develop a strategic sediment management plan to fit your needs.
At Battelle, we understand how fragile the marine and coastal environment is. We can help safe guard these environments and solve your most complex marine and coastal challenges.