Platform and Poster presenter notifications were sent from the Conference Office on October 5, 2021. The Preliminary Program will be published online in mid-October 2021. All presentations scheduled as of October 5, 2021, will be included in the Preliminary
Program. Any changes or cancellations received after
October 5, 2021, will not be published until the Final Program.
Session Chair Information
It is not be necessary for you to contact any of the authors/presenters in your session before the Conference. The Conference Office will send periodic reminders of due dates to all presenters.
Author & Speaker Information
Platform Presenters/Poster Presenters
Upcoming Due Dates
- November 19: Conference Registration discounts expire.
- December 6: Updated Abstracts are due. Instructions on uploading updated abstracts will be sent to presenters in early December.
- Hotel Reservations: Book your room as soon as possible. Room blocks may have sold out before the following group rate expiration dates: December 29 (Omni Nashville), December 17 (The Joseph Nashville)
Platform Presenters ONLY
- January 7: Biosketch Form is due. The form will be available by early December.
- January 7: PowerPoint® files are due.
Other Important Reminders
- Registration Requirement: All presenters, session chairs, and panelists are expected to register before the Conference and pay the technical-program registration fees. No financial assistance is available to support registration or other costs of attending the Conference.
- "Co-presenters" not permitted: Each presentation is to be given by one person, and all correspondence will be sent to that person.
- Visas: If you require a visa to travel to the U.S., please begin the visa application process immediately; the placement email you received should serve to document your scheduled appearance at the Conference.
Please contact the Conference Office (email@example.com) if you require additional documentation.
- Presentation Content Approval: If additional approvals are required (management, coauthor, client, or other) to give the presentation and/or to have the materials included in the proceedings, request such approvals
as soon as possible.