Conference on Remediation of Chlorinated and Recalcitrant Compounds
April 8-12, 2018 | Palm Springs, CA
The Eleventh International Conference on Remediation of Chlorinated and Recalcitrant Compounds will be held April 8-12, 2018, in Palm Springs, California.
The Preliminary Program is now available.
Battelle’s Chlorinated Conference is one of the world’s largest and most comprehensive meetings on the application of innovative technologies and approaches for characterization, monitoring and management of chlorinated and complex sites. Attendance is expected to include more than 1,600 environmental professionals from academia, state and federal government agencies, consulting firms, research organizations, and industries from around the world. Sponsors and Exhibitors include leading organizations active in site remediation research and application.
The Conference offers 9 extensive technical tracks with more than 1,100 platform and poster presentations, educational opportunities, exhibits and hands-on demonstrations from leading companies, as well as enhanced networking with national and international remediation experts.
Sunday, April 8
- 11 short courses
- Exhibits, Welcome Reception, Group 1 Poster Display
Monday-Thursday, April 9-12
- Plenary Session with Scott Fulton (Environmental Law Institute)
- More than 1,100 platform talks and poster presentations scheduled in 80 specialized sessions
- Group 1 (Monday) and Group 2 (Wednesday) Poster Presentations and Networking Receptions
- 7 panel discussions on key topics
- 100+ exhibitors
- Student Events, including a networking reception and a "Shark Tank"-style pitch event with a $100 prize
- 7 additional short courses (Tuesday afternoon)
- Multiple informal networking opportunities at daily continental breakfasts, morning and afternoon breaks, lunches, and poster presentation receptions
See the following PDFs for additional program details:
- Program at a Glance: Includes the major topics, sessions, and panels,scheduled each day.
- Presentations: Includes titles and speakers for all presentations in each session and provides panelist names and scope descriptions.