SeaPort-Next Generation (SeaPort-NxG)
The SeaPort-Next Generation (SeaPort-NxG) is a Multiple Award task order contract that provides engineering, technical and programmatic support services that span the entire spectrum of mission areas and technical capabilities supported by the Department of the Navy (DON) ordering activities. Authorized users include all warranted contracting officers of Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA), Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR), Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command (SPAWAR), Naval Supply Systems Command (NAVSUP), Military Sealift Command, Naval Facilities Engineering Command (NAVFAC), Office of Naval Research, and the US Marine Corps.
Battelle’s contract covers all core areas that cover the range of technical skills over the entire lifecycle of a warfighting capability including:
- Research, technology development, concept, design and demonstration required to introduce transformational technologies into new or existing surface, undersea and strategic warfighting capabilities.
- Prototyping and fabrication.
- Test and evaluation.
- Certification, deployment, life cycle sustainment, operation and maintenance.
- Improvement, modernization, and overhaul.
- Demilitarization and disposal.
Learn more about the SeaPort-e contract vehicle.Contact Us
Battelle has implemented quality control processes and procedures to ensure the quality of the products we deliver to our clients. These processes and procedures effectively reduce development risks through the timely identification and correction of technical and programmatic issues.
Our key quality control activities include:
- Technical Team Review and Risk Assessment
- Structured Product Development Processes
- Monthly Program Management Reviews
- Financial Tracking and Earned Value Management
- Project "Hot Washes" to capture lessons learned and process improvements.
|Contract Information |
Contract Number: N00178-19-D-7232
Available Order Type: Each individual TO may be cost reimbursable, fixed price (FP), or any combination of the two
Fee: No fee to authorized users
Completive Procurement: Over 1800 primes. The contract covers services with 2 Categories (Engineering and Program Management) with 23 functional area subcategories.