DHA Omnibus IV
Flexible Solutions for Our Government Clients
DHA’s Omnibus IV (OMNI IV) contract is a 10-year, $10 billion multiple award contract vehicle for acquiring professional and technical solutions supporting military medical research and development programs. DoD has ongoing needs for discovery and integration of medical solutions to enhance force readiness, resilience, and rehabilitation.
OMNI IV was established to support related medical research and development for DoD. Battelle was selected as a prime in all OMNI IV Market Segments:
- Research & Development (R&D)
- R&D Support Services
- Regulatory Processes
- Translational Science Support and Services
The OMNI IV contract is available to use by DHA, DoD and the Military Healthcare System (MHS).
All DHA Contracting Officers are authorized to issue orders under OMNI IV;
other Contracting Officers may issue orders with DHA approval.
Contract Number(s): HT001122D0005
Program Ceiling: $10 billion
Available Order Type: Fixed Price, T&M, and Cost Reimbursement contracts
- Total of 56 Primes across all Market Segments (19 to 43 Primes each)
- Competitive RFPs with format options that best fit the technical need and evaluation criteria
- Fast, flexible, and low cost
- DoD-wide decentralized ordering
- Each Task Order RFP will solicit proposals from one primary Market Segment; TO Contracting Officer determines Market Segment best fit
- Battelle’s team includes broad and niche skills, can expand to meet specific TO requirements