Learning Lab--NEW in 2019
The Learning Lab, located in the Exhibit Hall, will consist of hands-on demonstrations highlighting specific technologies, tools, and software.
A schedule of the planned demonstrations as of October 22, 2018, can be seen below. See pages 63-67 of the Preliminary Program for a description of each demonstration.
Tuesday, February 12
- A Novel Sampling Device for Dissolved Contaminantsin NAPL-Impacted Sediments
- Treatment of Dioxins in Soil and Sediment: Problem Solved
- Evaluating and Comparing Various Remedial CapDesigns for Removal of PCBs and PAHs from Water
- The Use of Bathymetry in the Determination of Capping Material Thickness Challenges, and Options
Wednesday, February 13
- Real-Time Open Water Monitoring of Engineering Controls Applied during Selective Sediment Removal & Pier Restoration Scenarios Using FDS Connect
- Software for Mapping and Quantifying Flow across the Sediment/Water Interface with Temperature Data
- Passive Samplers in the Field: Deployment and Retrieval without Divers
- Built by Zidell
- Application of Molecular Diagnostics to Site Assessment
Thursday, February 14
- 3-D Visualization & Analysis Software Demonstration
- Mixed Reality Comes to Sediment Management
- Chemometric Pattern Recognition: Using Machine Learning to Decipher Complex Patterns in Chemical Data
See the Sponsorship Agreement Form for opportunities to sponsor the Learning Lab experience.